29.3.07

Day 125 (week 26): The worm turns

Had a meeting with TheBoss today. He’s decided to go on the counter-offensive against his firm of solicitors.
“You’re in up to your neck in this, you realise”, he told me. “If I go down, you go with me.”

This was not what I wanted to hear to say the least.
“I don’t think so. All I did was to keep quiet about seeing that set of papers.”
“Far more than that, BabyB and you know it. You were fully complicit in the plan. But even worse for you is that you’ve since officially denied knowing anything about it. You’d better start realising that soon.”
“So what do you want from me? Why would you want to implicate your pupil?”
“Well, since you’re asking…”

He then went on to explain that he’d heard rumours about the firm of solicitors that are attacking him. He said that there’s been some suggestion that they’re involved in a fake claims scam but he knows nothing more. He wants me to investigate.

Just what I need on top of starting in court and the arrival of ThirdSix. I said that I’d have a think about it and get back to him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting yourself in deeper and deeper if you're not careful

Anonymous said...

I think he's in too deep to escape now. You're tied to TheBoss like it or not.

Anonymous said...

Fake Claims & Co. Think might know who you're talking about!

Anonymous said...

go get em babyb! work your magic on fake claims